BA(Hons)Psych, DipEd(Sec), Clinical Endorsement PBA
Member Australian Psychological Society & Clinical College
Clients: Adults & Adolescents (from Year 7)
Danielle has been working as a psychologist for over 20 years and has worked in both public health settings, private practice and as a psychology supervisor. Danielle has specific skills and interest in working with both adults and adolescents and their families, delivering treatment for a range of issues including; anxiety, panic, social phobia, depression, trauma, stress, grief, family, school and adjustment difficulties.
Danielle works in a highly collaborative way with her clients to build upon their existing skills and strengths and to help clients work towards achievement of their own goals for their life.
Danielle uses a range of evidence-based interventions in her work including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness, family work, and Schema Therapy.
- Registered Clinical Psychologist and Supervisor with the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA)
- Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and member of the Clinical College
- Graduate Diploma of Education (secondary)
- Adolescents (from Year 7)
- Anxiety – generalized /panic /social phobia/ specific phobia.
- Depression & Mood Disorders
- Trauma related issues
- Adjustment/stress problems – family, school, interpersonal issues
- Possible prodromal presentations